Welcome to Paradise
No front page content has been created yet.
ResourcesBelow, you will find a sample curriculum, complete with handouts, discussion prompts, and a guide to art creation.
1. Curriculum Intro
2. What is human trafficking?
3. Case study analysis
4. What can we do?
5. Art creation
Guria Freedom Now Blog
Provided are human trafficking related book and movie recommendations.
○ Slave Hunter by Aaron Cohen
○ Half the Sky by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn
○ Disposable People: New Slavery in the Global Economy by Kevin Bales
○ Ending Slavery: How We Free Today's Slaves by Kevin Bales
○ Good News about Injustice: A Witness of Courage in a Hurting World by Gary A. Haugen
○ Not For Sale: The Return of the Global Slave Trade–and How We Can Fight It by David Batstone
○ Slave Trafficking: Inside the Business of Modern Slavery by Siddharth Kara
○ Terrify No More: Young Girls Held Captive and the Daring Undercover Operation to Win Their Freedom by Gary A. Haugen & Gregg Hunter
○ The Natashas: Inside the New Global Sex Trade by Victor Malarek
○ The Road of Lost Innocence: The True Story of a Cambodian Heroine by Somaly Mam
○ Be the Change: Your Guide to Freeing Slaves and Changing the World by Zach Hunter
○ A Crime So Monstrous, Face-to-Face with Modern Day Slavery by E. Benjamin Skinner
○ The Price of Sex
○ Very Young Girls
○ The Dark Side of Chocolate
○ Half the Sky: Turning Oppression into Opportunity for Women Worldwide
○ Born Into Brothels
○ What I've Been Through Is Not Who I Am
○ Not My Life
○ The Selling of Innocents
○ Not Today
○ Trade of Innocents
○ Call + Response
Recommendations are courtesy of Izzy Ullmann (tostopthetraffick.wordpress.com)